This revolutionary technique allows our stylists to recreate volume to once full brows, correct over-tweezed or over-waxed brows, fill in gaps and even cover scars with the end result of that ever elusive perfect brow.
THE 1ST BROW EXTENSIONS IN JAX!
Many women suffer from damaged eyebrows or eyebrow loss due to:
- over-plucking through the years
- medical conditions such as hypothyroidism, alopecia, or trichotillomania
- treatments such as chemotherapy
- hormone imbalances
- mineral deficiencies
Eyebrow hair extensions are a combination of art and science. Using semi-permanent adhesive and our custom eyebrow extensions, we can effectively mimic your own naturally growing brow hair.
The brow hair is extended by delicately attaching an extension to one of your already existing individual hairs. Similar to the technique used with our eyelash extensions, we attach one extension at a time, giving complete control of the shape and style of your brow.
We offer this service to both women and men. Each client receives customized artistically designed brow shape that fits your eye. We are skilled at reshaping and creating a new brow or restoring and enhancing your natural brow.
Please call us to schedule your eyebrow extension treatment.
Do not get your brows wet for 24 hours after the brow extensions are applied. It will affect the efficacy of the glue.
Brow hairs are resistant to water, if they get wet blot gently with a tissue to absorb excess
• Avoid steam from showers, facials, saunas and swimming pools.
• Avoid getting moisture around the eye area when washing face, showering etc.
• Avoid tanning beds for 48 hours after application.
• Avoid chemical peels, waxing or laser treatments around the eyes.
General guidelines to extend the life of your brows.
• Avoid using oil-based skincare and makeup products around the eye, including makeup remover near the brows.
• Avoid running water over your face. Moisture will break down the bond of the glue.
• Avoid rubbing your brows, especially when washing your face. It is recommended to
clean around the brow area with a washcloth or cotton swab (Q-tip).
• If you can, sleep on your back to avoid the risk of brows rubbing against your pillow.
• Gently brush your brows with finger tips to groom them. The best time to do this is after
showering, as they will be softer and less likely to damage.
• Avoid pulling your brows, and do not attempt to remove them yourself. If you would like them
removed, please contact your technician.
If you experience any pain, redness or irritation, contact your technician immediately.